Rivan Compound, the new administrative capital
Rivan Compound, the new administrative capital, offers a group of apartments and duplexes with air conditioning and an open view of the artificial lakes and green spaces, and spaces start from 200 square meters up to 580 square meters. The Rivan project is located on the most important roads and main axes within the capital, and it is also located in the Seventh District, in the heart of the New Administrative Capital
The Rivan project is a development project that was implemented on an area of 17 acres. This provides sufficient space commensurate with the precise plans of the project, as well as providing a variety of services and residential units with multiple spaces.
Rivan Compound is the first hotel compound in the New Administrative Capital, and it has a variety of residential units to provide different options for customers. It also has a huge shopping center that includes a variety of entertainment activities, such as world-class restaurants and cafes, and a cinema.
Location of Rivan, the new administrative capital
Al-Tameer Company is dedicated to satisfying the tastes of those who seek excellence and sophistication. They carefully chose a place in the Administrative Capital, in the Seventh District, specifically Plot F5. This location is distinguished by its height and proximity to the important roads and landmarks in the New Capital. Rivan Compound is located next to many of these places, which makes it a great choice for people interested in investing in the capital
Nearby places, Rivan, the new administrative capital
Rivan Compound, the administrative capital, overlooks the Diplomatic Quarter, the Green River, and the tourist walkway.
It is only five minutes away from the Russian University. The project is only three minutes away from the Diplomatic Quarter.
Rivan Compound is located next to many distinctive compounds such as Castle Landmark Compound, Azzar 2 Compound
The area of Revan Compound, the new administrative capital
Rivan, the new capital, was built on an area of 16.5 acres. This area is divided by 19% for buildings and 81% for a beautiful panoramic view of gardens, lakes, services and complete facilities. That is, the percentage of green spaces and services is twice the percentage of construction. Spaces have been provided to satisfy all tastes, whether lovers of large or small spaces
The types of housing available in Refan apartments and villas vary, making it a strong competitor to the rest of the New Capital’s compounds. The spaces are divided into apartments, villas, and duplexes, so you will always find what you are looking for.
There are many different sizes and types of apartments for sale in Rivan. You can choose from studio to four bedroom villa. You can also buy a duplex, which is a two-unit apartment. The largest size available is a four bedroom villa
Design of Rivan Compound, the new administrative capital
The Arab Development Company wanted to make sure that everyone living in Revan apartments and villas was happy, so they built the compound in a style that reflects elegance and sophistication. This is because the engineering consultant Dar Al-Mimar is known for his work in this field. All the units in the complex are spaced far enough that they do not interfere with each other and there is also a beautiful landscape to look at.
Revan buildings come with amenities like a hotel that provides a place for people to relax and enjoy themselves. There is also a club house above each house, giving residents a place to enjoy their luxury.
Services and features of Rivan Compound, the new administrative capital
- If you own a unit in Rivan Compound, you will get much more services, facilities, and luxury than if you only own an apartment or villa.
- There are a lot of different types of services and facilities, both inside and outside the compound, so you can get everything you need
- It is located at the top of every building in Rivan, the administrative capital.
- There are security and guarding services equipped at the highest level to secure the entire compound.
- There is a shopping mall that contains the most famous international brands, with many restaurants and cafes that satisfy all tastes
- Rivan, the new capital, the project provides a children’s area equipped with the latest safety and entertainment facilities.
- A large hypermarket to provide the daily needs of the owners of the Rivan Compound units.
- The compound contains vast green spaces and artificial lakes to provide the most beautiful panoramic landscapes for all units.
- Large garages are enough for the cars of the owners of the Revan apartments.
- Luxurious hotel entrances to all buildings of the Revan project.
- The compound is powered by solar energy to provide non-renewable energy. There are surveillance cameras to
- maintain the security and safety of the compound’s residents at all times.
There are many swimming pools in Rivan Compound
- If you buy a unit in Rivan, the New Capital, you will get many privileges, the most important of which is being part of a community with many amenities, services, and luxury. You will also enjoy great privacy because the unit’s proportion is only 15 buildings, and the compound is located in the most prestigious areas.
Payment systems in Rivan Compound
The Revan project offers a variety of payment methods, including installment payments and discounts.
To buy a unit in Rivan, the new capital, you only need to pay a 10% downpayment and the rest over 7 years in equal installments.
The real estate developer of Rivan Compound, the new administrative capital
The Arabian Development Company for Development was founded by Eng. Marzouq Mansour known for his meticulous planning and excellent management skills. He has a long business history in the Middle East and North Africa region, especially the Gulf region and Saudi Arabia. This means that any project they undertake will be executed to the fullest
Previous works of the Arabian Development Company
- Rivan Tower New Capital
- Mall Rivan Square New Capital
- King Abdullah Foundation in Jazan – Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah Foundation in Najran – Saudi Arabia
- Ministry of Education in Taif, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdullah Al-Fala Foundation, Saudi Arabia