Ain el Sokhna
Ain el Sokhna is a popular tourist destination in Egypt that is loved by many because it enjoys a prime location on the coast of the Gulf of Suez in the Red Sea. It includes many different attractions that tourists come to enjoy, such as amusement parks, sulfur baths, and beautiful beaches.
There are some really great beaches in Ain el Sokhna. They have really soft sand and crystal clear water, perfect for swimming or snorkeling.
Ain el Sokhna is a place that many Egyptians go for vacation in summer or winter. It has a nice atmosphere, and some people from nearby cities go there on weekends.
Location of Ain el Sokhna:
Ain Sokhna is a beautiful place located on the coast of the Gulf of Suez in the Red Sea. It is a great place to visit if you are looking for a relaxing holiday near the capital, Cairo.
Cities near Ain el Sokhna:
Distances between each city and Ain el Sokhna :
The distance between Suez and Ain el Sokhna:
The distance from Suez to Ain Sokhna is 56 kilometers, and it can be covered in less than an hour by car on the Hurghada-Ismailia road.
The distance between Cairo and Ain el Sokhna:
The distance between Cairo and Ain el Sokhna is about 133 kilometers. Traveling from Cairo to Ain el Sokhna can be done by car or by bus using the Cairo-Ain el Sokhna road. It takes about two hours to travel this way.
The distance between Alexandria and Ain el sokhna:
The distance between Alexandria and Ain Sokhna is about 350 km. You can travel between the two cities by car on the Alexandria Desert Road in four and a quarter hours or the Alexandria Agricultural Road in four and a half hours. You can also take a bus between the two cities.
The distance between Ain Sokhna and Hurghada:
From Hurghada to Ain Sokhna can be reached by car in four hours, or by train or bus.
Features of Ain Sokhna:
- Ain Sokhna is a place from which you can easily reach Cairo or Suez.
- It is a beautiful place to visit all year round, with a mild climate.
- There are so many things to do and see there
- Ain Sokhna is a place with many villages and resorts along the coast.
- It is a great place to visit for medical tourism because its beautiful landscapes are ideal for painting.
- The wildlife here includes many distinctive flowers and plants, and there are many fun things to do in the area.
- Ain Sokhna is a place where you can enjoy all the fun and luxury that you could wish for.
- There are many beautiful beaches and parks, as well as plenty of fun activities to enjoy.
- Desert safaris are also available nearby.
- And the best part is that Ain Sokhna has the largest golf course in Cairo
- Ain Sokhna is a very big city with many shopping malls, cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
- It also has 24-hour medical services.
Distinctive villages in Ain Sokhna:
Blue Blue Village:
- Some chalets, villas, and penthouses contain different types of units. This can vary by chalet, villa or penthouse.
- The units’ space starts from 100 square meters up to 135 square meters. The area of the villas is 303 square meters.
- The chalet price starts from 1,500,000 EGP.
- The resort has a lot of green spaces, lakes and swimming pools. There are also restaurants, cafes, a water park, and a
- health club. There are also places for children and adults to have fun, a shopping center, and medical service available
- 24/7. The resort also has a secure covered garage. He is guarded all day.
Magda Ain Sokhna Village:
- It is located on an area of 101 acres.
- The units’ types vary in chalets, twin houses, standalone villas, and duplexes.
- At Majada Resort, different types of accommodations have different ranges of spaces. For example, chalets’ spaces
- range from 65 square meters to 70 square meters, twin houses range from 190 square meters to 160 square meters,
- and duplexes range from 170 square meters to 230 square meters. Meanwhile, the villas range in size from 515 square
- meters to 670 square meters.
- The price of the chalet is 1,400,000 pounds. The price of the twin house is 4,400,000 pounds, and the price of the villas is 5,800,000 pounds.
- You can pay 10% at the end of the third month, 10% at the end of the tenth month, and the rest in nine annual installments.
- The park has a lot of green areas, an artificial lake and a beach lagoon. There is also a boutique hotel in the center of the project, a club, entertainment venues for children and adults, bicycle paths, a shopping center with all international brands, and wholesale markets. There is also an equipped medical center and a private beach. The park is really big, and there is also a central park.
Porto Ain Sokhna:
- There are different types of accommodations, including chalets, duplexes, townhouses, and standalone villas.
- Chalets and penthouses space starts from 55 square meters, while mobile villas space starts from 430 square meters.
- In Porto Sokhna, there are different prices for goods depending on who is selling them. Prices start from 700 thousand pounds sterling.
- You can pay 10% down payment and the rest over the next seven years.
- The city has many features that are ideal for people who enjoy privacy, fun and relaxation. There are cable cars that
- take you to the private beaches, swimming pools, and medical center. There are also shopping malls, restaurants and cafes. There are special activities for fishing enthusiasts, an Olympic city and wholesale markets. The town has a secure garage and security guards to keep everyone safe.
IL Monte Galala Village:
- The resort is built on an area of 530 acres.
- The unit type can vary according to the chalet, apartment, twin house, or standalone villa you choose.
- It is located in Al M Resort
- The two majesty have different sizes of accommodations. Chalets start from 60 square meters up to 140 square meters,
- duplexes start from 155 square meters, twin houses start from 175 square meters up to 200 square meters, while villas
- start from 263 square meters up to 446 square meters.
- Prices for chalets, apartments, twin houses, and villas start at around £1.7 million.
- You can pay a 5% down payment and the rest over time, either all at once or in small installments over seven years.
Ain el Sokhna beaches:
Rocket Beach Ain Sokhna:
- We think it would be a good idea to visit many beaches in Ain el Sokhna, including Rocket Beach. This beach is sandy,
- so it is good for all kinds of visitors, and it has a lot of activities
- Some people like to relax on the beach by lying in the waves. They also enjoy some sports such as swimming and water skiing.
Sadat Beach, Ain Sokhna:
- The sandy Sadat Beach is the most beautiful beach in Ain Sokhna, and it has many things that make it special, such as recreation, entertainment, and fun. It is perfect for people who are looking for some relaxing time.
- You’ll have a lot of fun at the beach, whether you’re enjoying games like swimming and water skiing, or just enjoying the view.
The Pearl Ain Sokhna Beach:
- The sandy Pearl Beach is famous for its amazing scenery, relaxation and entertainment. It’s the perfect place to spend a day if you’re looking for all of these things in one place.
- There are plenty of things to do here on the beach, such as playing games, swimming, and riding jet skis. Many people like these things, and they make everyone happy.
Al Zohour Beach Ain Sokhna:
- Al Zohour Beach is really famous because it is one of the best Ain Sokhna beaches, and it is a great choice for people
- who want to visit Ain Sokhna beaches. Visitors love it because it is a quiet place where they can relax and have a great time.
- The beach is a great place for swimming and surfing. It is a fun summer activity that appeals to people of all ages.
places to visit in Ain el sokhna
IL Mounte Galala Ain elsokhna:
- If you want to see a safari in Ain el sokhna , one of the best places to go is Mount Galala. In addition, Mount Galala is a
- tall mountain that reaches a height of 1,200 meters. You can enjoy many recreational activities there, including hiking,
- climbing, and bird watching.
Petrified Trees Reserve:
- The Petrified Trees Reserve is a beautiful paradise in Ain Sokhna that includes a variety of attractions related to geology, as well as a vast plateau that houses the roots and limbs of ancient fossilized trees. It’s a great place to visit if
- you’re interested in natural history, and it’s also one of the most beautiful places in Ain El Sokhna.
Salt Cave Porto Sokhna:
The Ain el Sokhna Salt Cave is not one of the main attractions in the Ain el Sokhna extension, but it is a magical place that can help with many health problems.