Apartment 145m for sale Tag Sultan Compound
Tag Sultan Compound
Apartment 145m for sale Tag Sultan compound The most opulent residential property in New Cairo, Tag Sultan is situated in a quiet place away from all the noise and pollution and was created to the highest standards of comfort and refinement. Tag Sultan provides its residents with all the required amenities and entertainment services they need to continually be comfortable and amusing, in addition to luxury apartments with cutting-edge, unrivalled architecture.
Where is Tag Sultan Compound?
Following are the salient features of its position: It has a highly unique location in the heart of New Cairo, particularly at the crossroads of Suez Road and Al-Thawra Street.
- Its location is only 5 minutes away from Cairo International Airport.
- The location of Tag Sultan Compound near Suez Road is easy to reach because it is close to Ring Road.
- A few minutes separate the compound from Teseen St, the most popular and active street in Fifth Settlement.
- It is located opposite the famous JW Marriott Hotel, and in front of it, you will find Kempinski Hotel, the most luxurious hotel in New Cairo.
- Looking for apartments for sale Tag Sultan means living near the important neighborhoods in Cairo, especially Nasr City and Heliopolis, which can be reached in just 10 minutes.
- The distance between the project and New
- Capital, the most important Egyptian project right now, does not exceed a third of an hour.
- The compound can reach downtown Cairo within 20 minutes at most.
Tag Sultan Compound’s Space in New Cairo:
On a big piece of land, the 30,000 square metre Tag Sultan Compound Fifth Settlement was built. To give the occupants comfort, privacy, and elegance, the interior of the building was divided.
Only 18% of the total land area of the property is occupied by buildings; the remaining 82% is made up of lakes, water features, and exploited vegetation. The compound’s buildings have a variety of rooms with the most magnificent modern architectural layouts.
Tag Sultan apartments are available in sizes ranging from 100 square metres to 181 square metres, so they can satisfy the needs and wants of any size family.
Apartment 145m for sale Tag Sultan compound
- Project name: Tag Sultan Compound.
- Project location: New Cairo.
- The name of the real estate developer: Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development Company.
- Unit type: apartment.
- Unit space: starts from 100 m² + 45 m² garden.
- Unit price: starts from 1,900,000 EGP (last update of prices is September 2021).
- Number of bedrooms: 2 rooms.
- Number of bathrooms: 2 bathrooms.
- Finishing: Super Lux Finishing.
- Features: Garden.
- Payment systems: in installments up to 10 years.
- Delivery date: immediate receipt.
- A unique grouping of opulent dwellings with internal areas starting at 129 square metres, adjacent to gardens, and situated on 41 square metres of ground.
- Room sizes at Villa Tag Sultan begin at 156 square metres, and it is attached to a 78 square metre garden.
This indicates that there are apartments for sale in Tag Sultan that come in a wide variety of designs and interior spaces in addition to the presence of commercial buildings, shops, clinics, and medical facilities that come in a variety of sizes to accommodate all activities. There are also luxurious standalone villas with a range of available residential units.
Services and features :
- Guarding and security services are available everywhere in the compound at the highest level of training, and they work throughout the week, 24 hours a day.
- Modern surveillance cameras work everywhere in the compound around the clock.
- High-end educational services where international schools and nurseries are located.
Prices and payment systems for Tag Sultan Compound:
The prices of apartments in Tag Sultan are as follows: Despite the fact that they are differentiated and uncompetitive, the aforementioned services and characteristics do not imply that the prices of Tag Sultan apartments are too high.
The price per square meter starts from about 17.115 Egyptian pounds, and the prices of Taj Sultan apartments in full reach about one million, 830 thousand, and 755 Egyptian pounds.
As for luxury villas, the price per square meter starts from about 18,053 EGP, and the villa price reaches 2,458,542 EGP.
The developer of Tag Sultan Compound:
The compound is one of the noteworthy projects Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development, a significant player in Egypt’s real estate market, has exhibited.
The business was founded in 1959, and since 1995, it has been listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange. It has a crew with the greatest level of experience and a wealth of experience.
In New Cairo and Nasr City, it has oversaw the development of a sizable plot of land totaling 40 million square metres.