Bloomfields Compound Mostakbal City
Details About Bloomfields Compound Mostakbal City
Bloomfield’s offers opulent services, a location for universities and other international schools, as well as green areas, beautiful scenery, and a golf course.
Additionally, it has the most swimming pools, water slides, and international manmade lakes with turquoise water.
Residents of the property also have access to a full commercial district that includes numerous upscale stores that include the best and most well-known brands in the world, as well as a variety of eateries that provide the highest calibre of service.
If you enjoy sports, you can discover a health club that has all the necessary sporting goods for all games and activities.
The entire project has the highest level of security possible because it has modern surveillance cameras installed to give its residents and visitors a sense of security.
Location of Bloomfields Compound:
Bloomfields Egypt is located in a special area of the Future City, along the Fifth Settlement and New Cairo, between the Golden Square area and the New Administrative Capital, and directly in front of Madinaty. This location is one of the most distinctive aspects of the project because it helps the compound’s residents save a lot of time and effort.
The project is close to the Golden Square neighbourhood on the Central Ring Road, 10 minutes from the American University, minutes from the Hassan Allam Project and Sabbour Compound, and around 45 minutes from the Al Ain Sokhna project.
Cairo International Airport and the project are both within a short distance apart.
Services in Bloomfields mostakbal city that are most important:
- The project’s owner was eager to offer a wide range of services to its clients in order to ensure their comfort and wellbeing. The company did not leave any aspect assisting clients until it supplied it, and the services available include:
- Providing plenty of quiet areas surrounded by green spaces and scattered gardens, so residents can have a good time away from the outside noise.
- Spa and Gym with all sports devices needed by the customers.
- Track dedicated to walking and cycling.
- Having a social club to spend the most fun time.
- Restaurants and cafes are located in more than one place within the project.
- Provide gardens for walking and spending a special time.
- 24-hour security to protect residents with a number of surveillance cameras to ensure safety at the place.
- Crystal Lagoons.
- International schools are available to save time for the residents.
- There are dedicated areas for parties and barbecue venues.
- There is a smart home system in the units.
- A Club House.
- A commercial area with many malls with all international brands.
- Many of the artificial fountains that make the place a delight, and the artificial lakes whose waters are characterized by turquoise colors.
- The availability of a dedicated parking area for the residents of the project.
- Many swimming pools with different shape and space are available, as well as many water rides for fun.
- Having a university within the project to approximate distances for students.
Space and types of residential units within Bloomfield Mostakbal City:
- apartments with only one bedroom that are between 74 and 76 square metres in size.
- apartments with two bedrooms that range in size from 112 square metres to 153 square metres.
- apartments with three rooms that range in size from 205 square metres to 285 square metres.
- Duplex apartments can range in size from 207 square metres to 333 square metres.
- Townhouses typically range in size from 225 to 260 square metres.
- The Twin House is 260 square metres in size.
- The smallest standalone villas are 306 square metres in size.
- The corporation was also intrigued by the concept of creating homes with swimming pools on top of existing structures.
Bloomfields Mostakbal City unit costs:
- Residential flats start at 9750 EGP per square metre.
- Smaller two-bedroom flats can be purchased for anywhere from 1,072,500 EGP and 1,267,500 EGP.
- Larger flats range in price from 1,170,000 EGP to 2,340,000 EGP.
- Prices for single-family homes and twin residences range from 2,681,250 EGP to 3,042,000 EGP.
Payment methods in Bloomfields Mostakbal City:
The corporation announced two systems as follows because it was interested in offering payment systems that would benefit the entire population and allow each person to select the best payment system for him or herself:
- The first system requires a down payment of 5% of the unit’s worth, with the remaining balance being paid over a seven-year period interest-free.
- The second method involves a down payment of 10% of the unit’s worth and ten years of interest-free payments for the remaining amount
Features of Living within BloomFields Mostakbal City:
There are many wonderful benefits that a person can take advantage of in Al Mostakbal City because it is a fantastic investment opportunity, and these benefits are also among the most significant factors that led the organisers in Mostakbal city to pay millions of pounds because they had such great confidence in the success of these projects. Some of these benefits include:
The future metropolis is distinguished by its wide streets, expansive green space, and high-end design. Additionally, the structures inside have a licence requiring that the number of stories do not exceed six in addition to the bottom floor, however this is not always available.
The facilities and numerous integrated services make life in this city simple and comfortable.
Real Estate Developer of the Mostakbal City:
Tatweer Misr, a pioneering enterprise in Egypt’s housing and development industry, established its first milestone with the flagship project Il Monte Galaa in the Bloomfields Mostakbal city.
By committed to providing a customised home experience, cutting-edge design, and sustainability, Tatweer Misr was able to carry out its aim of exceeding consumers’ expectations.
Since its founding in 2014, various awards, including the: have served as evidence of the company’s acknowledgment for achieving iconic transformation in the housing and development area.